Padres Performance Camps
Northeast Zone Baseball together with the Edmonton Padres have brought their off-season programming in-house to our new training facility located at 12855 – 52 St. in Edmonton. The facility is looking great with a new paint job and new lighting. New batting cages will arrive this week.
Both the baseball and the strength & conditioning programs will be done in-house at our new facility. In the new year, some weekend sessions will be held at Turf Training Centre.
The winter program will be split into 2 sessions, The first half of the program will focus on fundamentals and working on proper mechanics and timing using baseline metrics and video feedback, as well as higher-intensity conditioning and agility. In this part introducing new footwork and getting a strong core base. The padres will be talking with the kids through baseball 101 and using video feedback to the players. The second portion of the program will start to bridge to game strength for throwing and putting together team drills, preparing to move into the spring in a game-ready approach. This part will use game-like live situations and a team collaboration approach. Space is limited so enroll today!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
5820 – 59 Avenue
- Monday Baseball – 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturday Baseball – 9:30 am to 11:00 am
- Monday Baseball – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Wednesday Strength Training – 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturday Baseball – 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday Baseball – 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Wednesday Strength Training – 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Friday Baseball – 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Sunday Baseball – 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Sunday Strength Training – 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday Baseball – 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Wednesday Strength Training – 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Friday Baseball – 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Sunday Strength Training – 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Sunday Baseball – 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm