We are looking forward to a new school year soon!
5 spots Tues/Thursday AM
Class Options for 20 children each:
* Monday/Wednesday/Friday AM
* Monday/Wednesday/Friday PM
* Tuesday/Thursday AM
** important ** Please DO NOT call the community hall contact number as the preschool does not answer or check the messages on that phone.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. It's going to be a great year!
Our goals? Through various activities and natural play times, we will encourage the development of the following skills:
* Cooperation, Sharing, Taking turns
* Fine motor skills: cutting, tracing
* Large motor skills: hopping, skipping, jumping, catching, throwing
* Literacy - love of books, identifying sounds (same and different)
* Numeracy - sorting, classifying, patterning, counting
Please remember that our Preschool Program shares the parking lot and area with the Lago Lindo Elementary School children.
Kindly be aware of the children crossing back and forth to the park area at times that may overlap a start / end time of our preschool program.
Let's be sure to make it safe for all children and be aware of your speed in the parking lot area. Thank you for your assistance.
Preschool Registration Opportunity