Please note that our 2017 / 18 program is now FULL. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. It's going to be a great year!
Our goals? Through various activities and natural play times, we will encourage the development of the following skills:
* Cooperation, Sharing, Taking turns
* Fine motor skills: cutting, tracing
* Large motor skills: hopping, skipping, jumping, catching, throwing
* Literacy - love of books, identifying sounds (same and different)
* Numeracy - sorting, classifying, patterning, counting
Please remember that our Preschool Program shares the parking lot and area with the Lago Lindo Elementary School children.
Kindly be aware of the children crossing back and forth to the park area at times that may overlap a start / end time of our preschool program.
Let's be sure to make it safe for all children and be aware of your speed in the parking lot area. Thank you for your assistance.
Preschool Registration Opportunity
Please note that our at this point in time our program is FULL. You are more than welcome to email us should you have any questions. Registration forms are available HERE
Additional questions may be answered by viewing our Parent Handbook HERE