Please note: the MWF pm class this year will be 12:20-2:45pm to accommodate sanitizing between classes.
Please note the following availability in our 2021/2022 School Year:
* Monday/Wednesday/Friday AM – 5 spots available
* Monday/Wednesday/Friday PM – 16 spots available
* Tuesday/Thursday AM – 12 spots available
Registration forms can be found HERE
Parent Handbook can be found HERE
** important ** Please DO NOT call the community hall contact number as the preschool does not answer or check the messages on that phone.
- What are the times for preschool?
MWF am class is 9:00-11:25 am, MWF pm class is 12:20-2:45 pm, TTH am class is 9:00-11:25 am
- What are the fees?
There is a $50 registration fee. Fees for the MWF classes are $165/month. Fees for the TTH class are $110/month. More information about the volunteer, fundraising and community membership requirements can be found on the registration forms and in the handbook.
- My child is 3 years old. What class do I register in?
Our goals? Through various activities and natural play times, we will encourage the development of the following skills:
* Cooperation, Sharing, Taking turns
* Fine motor skills: cutting, tracing
* Large motor skills: hopping, skipping, jumping, catching, throwing
* Literacy - love of books, identifying sounds (same and different)
* Numeracy - sorting, classifying, patterning, counting
Please remember that our Preschool Program shares the parking lot and area with the Lago Lindo Elementary School children.
Kindly be aware of the children crossing back and forth to the park area at times that may overlap a start / end time of our preschool program.
Let's be sure to make it safe for all children and be aware of your speed in the parking lot area. Thank you for your assistance.
Additional questions may be answered by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org