April 2017 Semi-Annual General Meeting
On Tuesday, April 11, 2017, at 6:30 PM, the Lago Lindo Community League would like you to join us for our Semi-Annual General Meeting which will take place at Lago Lindo Community Hall. The agenda for this meeting will include:
- A review of the past 12 months including an update on the hall construction and current community financials
- A provincial update from MLA Nicole Goehring's office
- Soliciting suggestions from our members what they'd like us to look into next
- Nominations and voting in of new board members into vacant positions which include:
- Volunteer Director
- Baseball & Softball Director
- Buildings & Grounds Director
- Director(s)-At-Large (4)
- A discussion around removing the fall Semi-Annual General Meeting and changing the semi-annual format to just an Annual General Meeting. A show of interest will be conducted, but this won't be voted on until the November 2017 SAGM.
- A sneak peak at the new facility.
The Semi-Annual General Meeting is an important meeting for community members and is your opportunity for you as a community member to ask questions, potentially become more involve with the league, and cast a vote into the future operations of the community.
We hope to see you there!
Lago Lindo Community League President