Baseball & Softball
Spring Sport Registration is coming ...
Late Registration Thursday
For additional information on Baseball Registration please visit HERE
For additional information on Softball Registration please visit HERE
For additional information on BlastBall Registration please visit HERE
Along with the printed online form, you also need to bring proof of your child or children's age (Alberta Health Care Card, Birth Certificate, Passport or other Government ID) to the payment sessions where you'll complete the following:
- Ensure you have a valid Lago Lindo Community League Membership. Memberships are $25 onsite or $30 online at the EFCL Website. CRA Memberships (Community Recreation Association Memberships) from CFB Edmonton Garrison or elsewhere are accepted as valid Community League Memberships for registration.
- Validate your child's registration information including verifying the age of your child.
- Purchase a minimum of 4 tickets ($15 each) to our West Edmonton Mall Family Fun Night Fundraiser.
- Select a volunteer commitment. Minimum 1 per family. A postdated cheque for the date of the volunteer event is required in the amount of $350 to serve as a deposit until you've completed your commitment. This is not optional. If you do not have a cheque, you will be required to leave a cash or credit card deposit.
- Pick uniform size.
- Finalize your registration by making a payment with Visa, MasterCard, Debit or Cash. We cannot accept payment via cheque or American Express.
Keep up to date with regular visits to our Facebook page HERE